BE A BETTER RUNNER
PostureFit Run school will analyse running styles and techniques to implement improvement plans to enable running with Alignment|Balance|Efficiency to improve performance.
Our blended approach to efficient running utilises state of the art Footscan and G-Walk systems to screen clients and is backed up with tried and tested movement remodelling to leave athletes running light and easy.
PostureFit Run School can accommodate individuals or runners in pairs.
Why use PostureFit for your gait analysis?
- We are not in the game of performing assessments to sell running shoes
- We are in the game of fixing disorganised bodies to improve performance and reduce muscle and joint pains.
- Our analysis does not just include video of your lower leg and observation of your pronating rear foot.
- Our blend of systems and processes is unique. Combining the best of AiM, Footscan, G-Walk, Podiatry, Manual Therapy and exercise.
- Our full body screening analyses your whole body and movement against 406 joint positions of the AiM Flow Motion Model, as seen on BBCs Dr In The House.
- Our screening and assessment is not just focused on the anatomical location of current pain and injury.
- Our screening considers all historic musculoskeletal injury and experiences to develop a bespoke treatment and gait correction plan for you.
- Our process are not just about muscle and joint pain reduction……We are about performance improvement too.
POSTUREFIT GAIT SESSIONS
Initial Run School Performance Assessment
During your session you will receive:
- Pain and injury history time line
- Running and movement screening
- Muscle/Joint and Balance testing
- Footscan gait/posture analysis
- G-Walk walking gait and running analysis
- Bespoke Run Freely exercise program introducing AiM
- Session can be 1-2-1 or 2-2-1 reducing cost per athlete
Follow up PERFORMANCE sessions
45 or 60 minutes
- Ongoing movement screening
- Ongoing Muscle/Joint and Balance testing
- Ongoing posture analysis
- Review and adjustment of Run Freely exercise program
- 45 or 60 minute sessions are gym based for 1-2-1 or 2-2-1 reducing cost per athlete.
“The experience and changes from visiting Darren are not just physical, mentally I’m more aware of what my body is doing/ how I’m moving. It’s been a big lesson and I learn something new each time I see him. He has worked out why I was struggling with certain injuries and we are well on our way to correcting all of them. So much nicer to run now and if there have been niggles, understanding why they happened and how to over come them.”
AG, Seasoned runner with over 10 years running experience under their belt, reduced half marathon PB by over 10 minutes to 1:50:33 on the back of 8 restore sessions.
BOOK YOUR FIRST SESSION
Use to form below to secure your first session. After completing the form we’ll be in touch to arrange a time that works for you.
If you’d prefer you can call us on 07947 614380