Here at PostureFit, we take your privacy seriously. We will only use your personal data to maintain your patient records with us, and to provide you with products and services requested from us. We will not share your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Your Personal Information
We may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number(s), email address.
- Medical history including previous conditions, injuries and illnesses. We will also complete medical notes during your treatment including diagnosis of injuries/conditions based on your appointments at The Treatment Lab.
Use of Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your appointments, including SMS messages or emails to confirm and remind you about your appointments.
- To provide medical reports, referral letters, and correspondence for other healthcare professionals, when appropriate, and only if you consent.
Sharing Your Information
We will not pass on your information to any third party for marketing purposes. Your information is processed by the following third parties:
- PostureFit Ltd is a data processor for your medical records. This includes all personal data. Your medical file is processed by electronic record storage, and is stored securely. PostureFit also generates SMS messages to your mobile number for appointment confirmation and reminders.
Security of Your Information
Your information is stored securely on PostureFit owned and held computer equipment. All computer devices are password protected, and access to them is restricted to PostureFit employees. We take reasonable steps including firewalls and anti-virus software to protect our computers.
PostureFit takes GDPR seriously to ensure the security of your information.
Access to information
You have the right to make a written request for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, or to correct the details that we hold about you. We will respond to the request within 30 calendar days.
Right of Erasure
You cannot request that the information that we hold about you is deleted. There is a legal obligation for your information to be held for a minimum period of time:
- Medical records must be kept for at least 7 years following the last occasion on which treatment is given.
- In the case of minors, records are kept for at least 7 years after they reach the age of 18.
Signed – PostureFit November 2018